Did you know that papaya is great for digestion? The tropical fruit is loaded with enzymes and antioxidants that help the body detox. It’s also a super tasty ingredient for smoothies. If you’re looking to switch up your normal recipe, it’s time to try this Strawberry Papaya Smoothie.
Of course, the secret power ingredient in Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 289
- Total Carbohydrates: 38.4g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Sugar: 21.5g
- Total Fat: 12.8g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Sodium: 19mg (1% DV*)
- Vitamin A: 2194 IU (94% DV*)
- Vitamin C: 272mg (313% DV*)
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make A Strawberry Papaya Smoothie
Meal Type: Beverages, Breakfasts
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Paleo
Time: 3 min
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 cup sliced papaya
- 1 cup coconut kefir
- 1 scoop Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla
- ½ cup ice water
- ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a power blender and blend on high.
- If too thick, add a little more water.
Recipe courtesy of Dr. Josh Axe, co-founder of Ancient Nutrition and also author of the best-selling books Keto Diet and The Collagen Diet.