Looking for a new way to incorporate the many benefits of turmeric into your daily life? If so, I have just the beverage for you: an iced golden milk latte!
Typically served hot, this spin on "golden milk" is a delicious cold, frothy version that employs the amazing Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla.
This Iced Golden Milk is both delicious and satisfying. It features a great nutritional profile with 124 calories, 11 grams of protein, 8 grams of fat and 1.3 grams of carbs — and is suitable for both the keto and Paleo diets as well as gluten-free.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 124
- Total Carbohydrates: 1.3g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Total Fat: 8.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 5.1
- Protein: 11.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make An Iced Golden Milk Latte
Meal Type: Beverages
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Keto, Paleo
Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ¼ cup filtered cold water
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 scoop Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ginger root powder
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender and mix thoroughly.
- Poor into a glass filled with ice.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon to the top (optional) and enjoy!