With one cookie, you’ll fuel your body with coconut oil, almond butter, ground flax, gluten-free rolled oats, Bone Broth Collagen Chocolate and other health-minded ingredients. There’s no flour in these treats – not even coconut flour. You won’t feel guilty reaching into the freezer for one of these.
No-Bake Coconut Cookies with Bone Broth Collagen Chocolate
Time: 20 minutes
- 2½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened, flaked coconut
- 3 scoops Bone Broth Collagen Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon ground flax (optional)
- ⅔ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats and coconut flakes well and set aside.
- In a medium pot over low heat, combine the honey, coconut oil, almond butter, and cocoa, stirring continuously until the mixture is mixed evenly.
- Remove from heat and add in the vanilla extract, stirring until well combined.
- Add in the oats and coconut flakes (and flax if desired), stirring continuously until mixture becomes thick.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture onto the cookie sheets.
- Place the cookie sheets in the freezer for at least 20 minutes, or until you’re ready to serve.
- Take the cookies out of the freezer and allow them to thaw for 5 minutes before serving. Store any leftover cookies in a sealed container in the freezer.