Are you ready to make one of our favourite power breakfasts in just minutes? It's time to try my Paleo Bone Broth Collagen Pancakes. If you enjoy pancakes — or even if you don't, for that matter — you're going to love this morning meal.
Paleo Bone Broth Collagen Pancakes Recipe
Total Time: 12 minutes
- ½ cup applesauce
- 3–4 eggs
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¾-1 cup Bone Broth Collagen Vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk applesauce, eggs, and oil together thoroughly.
- Stir in coconut flour, protein powder, and Himalayan salt and allow the pancakes ingredients sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Once hot, drop batter into skillet and fry until bubbles form on one side. Flip, finish cooking and enjoy breakfast.
- Top with maple syrup, coconut nectar or with raw honey and cinnamon.