By now you’ve probably heard about the power of matcha green tea and all the ways it can support a healthier lifestyle. Combined with your collagen and a few other ingredients, matcha green tea makes a great (and great tasting!) way to give your daily health and wellness routine a boost.
Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe
- 1½ cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ceremonial-grade matcha
- 1 scoop Multi Collagen Protein
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut butter
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional*)
- In a tea kettle or small pot, warm either coconut milk or almond milk.
- Add the warm milk, coconut oil and teaspoons of coconut butter to a blender.
- Next, add your ceremonial-grade matcha and collagen protein. When choosing matcha at the grocery store or online, opt for an organic, GMO-free option with no added sugars or other ingredients.
- If you’d like to sweeten your matcha green tea latte, you may add a touch of maple syrup.
- Blend on high until your mixture is well-combined and frothy.
- Pour into your favourite mug. If you’d like, you can top with a little cinnamon, and then enjoy!