Antioxidant-filled blueberries are one of our best fruits, but in my opinion, a blueberry smoothie needs some performance fats and little more natural sweetness to make it a perfect breakfast smoothie that's both tasty and filling. Introducing my Multi Collagen Blueberry Banana Smoothie Recipe.
How to Make A Blueberry Banana Smoothie with Collagen
Meal Type: Smoothies, Beverages, Breakfast
Diet Type: Gluten-free, Paleo
Total Time: 3 min
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop Multi Collagen Protein
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut butter (or almond butter)
- Add all ingredients to a power blender and blend until a smooth texture is reached.
- Add a little cold water if you want it to be thinner.