This chai tea recipe is a bit of a twist on a classic. We took out artificial sweeteners and flavours, in favour of the benefits thanks to this drink's antioxidants, real spices, Multi Collagen Protein and zero refined sugars. It’s easy to make and extremely delicious. So, go on, give this hot, creamy, fragrant beverage a try.
Frothy Chai Tea Collagen Latte
Time: 8-10 minutes
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 scoop Multi Collagen Protein
- 1 date pitted
- ½ - 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ ginger
- ⅛ cardamom
- ⅛ nutmeg
- ⅛ ground cloves
- In a small pot, over medium heat, warm the coconut milk.
- Add the warmed coconut milk to a high-powered blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend on high until well combined.
- Pour and enjoy!