Yep, you read that right … It’s vanilla collagen ice cream. This frozen treat harnesses the benefits of the three distinct types of collagen from Multi Collagen Protein for ice cream like you’ve never had it before. This frozen dessert supports joint, skin, gut, hair and nail health. And since Multi Collagen Protein is vanilla flavoured, you're going to love it!
Skip the conventional dairy ice creams and replace it with this creamy blend of raw cashews, coconut, honey, coconut butter, Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla and sea salt for a nutritious dessert you can feel good about eating.
Vanilla Collagen Ice Cream
Time: 2 hours
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked in filtered water for 4 hours
- 2 cups coconut meat
- ¾ cup water (as needed)
- 1/2 cup honey
- ⅓ cup coconut butter
- 2 scoops Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla
- ½ tsp sea salt
- In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients except cashews until creamy and smooth.
- Add water as needed to keep the mixture circulating through the blender.
- Once mixed well, add the drained cashews and blend until smooth and whipped.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill in the fridge until desired consistency is achieved.