Breakfast for dinner after a long day? Yes, please. These Vanilla Chai Waffles with Multi Collagen Protein – Vanilla are the perfect option for any nighttime breakfast cravings. Whether you’re wanting to make waffles for dinner or even just need a post-dinner treat, these offer the warmth and comfort of a traditional waffle recipe with Multi Collagen Protein. Forget about sugar- and gluten-filled waffles and imagine a sweet treat with collagen.
Vanilla Chai Waffle Recipe
- 2 scoops Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (1:1)
- 1 cup water or almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Turn on waffle iron and coat with coconut oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gradually incorporate water or almond milk (about a 1/2 cup at a time).
- Mix in honey.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and let sit for about a minute or 2 (depending on your waffle iron).
- *Optional: top with coconut whipped cream, crushed walnuts and maple syrup