- 1/2 cup of light peanut butter or any nut butter.
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- 1 egg.
- 1/2 a scoop of Ancient Nutrition chocolate bone broth collagen.
- 1/4 cup of all purpose white flour (don’t fill to the rim).
- 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour (don’t fill to the rim).
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda.,
- 1 tsp of corn starch
- Chocolate chips
- In a bowl whisk together the egg and collagen until there are very few lumps (4 min)
- Add the pb, brown sugar to the bowl and mix with a spoon until fully combined.
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda and corn starch and mix with a spoon until fully combined. Add chocolate chips
- Roll the dough into balls and place on parchment paper and flatten with the palm of your hand. Bake at 350 for 10-12 min until the edges are golden brown (*the longer you bake them the crunchier they will be*)
Nutrition: 140 calories, 6 g of fat, 5 g of protein per cookie
Recipe courtesy of @foodgoalsto