Looking for a sweet, healthy treat to take on the go? These gluten-free chocolate chip protein balls are filled with delicious goodness, including Bone Broth Collagen! No baking required, they take just 10 minutes and only require one bowl. Simply refrigerate and enjoy!
Bone Broth Collagen Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
Time: Prep: 10 minutes, Total: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cups almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Bone Broth Collagen™ Chocolate
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Stir almond butter, honey, vanilla and sea salt together
- Add bone broth collagen powder and combine thoroughly
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Form into balls and refrigerate for 2 hours
For other healthy snacks that pair well with these chocolate chip protein balls, browse all our recipes using the link below.