This easy homemade pumpkin spice latte is dairy-free, paleo, and a perfect fall treat. Add Bone Broth Protein for a healthy boost for your skin, joint, and gut health! Adapted from our friend, Paleo Running Momma.
Pumpkin Spice Latte with Bone Broth Protein™ Vanilla
Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk (add more or less to suit your taste)
- 10 oz strong brewed coffee, hot
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice more for serving, if desired
- Cinnamon as desired
- 1 scoop Bone Broth Collagen Protein Vanilla
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat the nut milk until hot and bubbly.
- Transfer to a blender and add in the hot coffee, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and Bone Broth Protein. Blend for 30-60 seconds until fully combined.
- Serve right away, with coconut whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!