Admit it: you’ve seen your share of smoothie bowls on Instagram and Pinterest. You know those breakfast bowls: they’re colourful, full of fruits and look like something you need to hit up a trendy cafe to enjoy.
This Coconut Yogurt Collagen Chia Seed Smoothie Bowl is the perfect way to kickstart your mornings and enjoy the many benefits found in Multi Collagen Protein!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 388
- Total Carbohydrates: 53.9g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 34.7g
- Total Fat: 13.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fats: 0g
- Protein: 19.1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Potassium: 716mg (15% DV*)
- Sodium: 62mg (4% DV*)
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make A Chia Seed Smoothie Bowl
Meal Type: Breakfasts
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Paleo
Prep Time: 5 min
Chill Time: 20 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 4 dates, pitted and halved
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk yogurt
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 scoop Multi-Collagen Protein (or go with the vanilla flavour)
- potential toppings: shredded coconut, hemp seeds, sliced strawberries, blackberries, raspberries
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place in an airtight container and allow to chill for 20 minutes prior to serving.
- Add to bowls and top with shredded coconut, hemp seeds, sliced strawberries, blackberries and raspberries.
Recipe courtesy of Dr. Josh Axe, co-founder of Ancient Nutrition and also author of the best-selling books Keto Diet and The Collagen Diet.