Everybody loves a twist on a classic. Even better would be a healthy twist on this dessert favourite. My gluten-free pecan pie balls recipe pleases traditional pecan pie fans as well as those looking to improve their eating habits.
Bone Broth Collagen Protein Pecan Pie Energy Balls
Prep Time: 15 minutes, Total: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 ¼ cups pecans
- ¾ cup Bone Broth Collagen Protein™ Vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dates, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place pecans in a food processor and pulse until in fine pieces.
- Add protein powder and sea salt, pulsing until well combined.
- Add dates, honey, oil and vanilla, and process until combined and sticky.
- Form into ball shapes and refrigerate for 1 hour.