You've had lemon bars, right? Sickly sweet and not very good for you, how pivoting to our Lemon Protein Bars recipe?
With our Bone Broth Collagen Vanilla each bar offers a perfect macronutrient profile for the Paleo eater, with 15 grams of healthy carbs, 9 grams of protein and 3 grams of fat.
These lemon bars are a great snack to have with your afternoon tea or coffee, or even as a dessert. Plus they're easy to make!
How to Make Lemon Protein Bars
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
Total time: 35 min
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup Bone Broth Collagen Vanilla
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 4 egg whites
- ¼-½ teaspoon stevia
- 8 ounces applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil.
- Mix oat flour, protein power, salt and baking soda together.
- In a separate bowl, combine lemon juice, egg whites, stevia and applesauce.
- Combine both bowls ingredients into 1 bowl.
- Spread into greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.