Finding time to eat, let alone make, a well-balanced breakfast can be tough. This basic overnight oats recipe lets you enjoy a delicious (and healthy!) breakfast while requiring zero morning prep time.
Toss gluten-free rolled oats (which can be substituted for steel-cut oats if desired), chia seeds, Multi Collagen Protein - Vanilla, almond milk and the berries of your choice into a jar or other airtight container at night. When you awake the next morning, you’ll be delighted to find this healthy overnight oats recipe ready for you to grab and go.
Super Simple Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Multi-Collagen Protein - Vanilla
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup berries of choice
- Mix all ingredients in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy in the morning!