Banana pancakes? Yes, please. Bone Broth Collagen Protein - Vanilla helps up the protein level of these pancakes to create a well-balanced breakfast option that isn’t completely overloaded with carbs and sugar. Plus, the vanilla adds a fun twist to traditional banana pancakes. Indulge guiltlessly with this healthy breakfast recipe.
One-Bowl Banana Protein Pancakes
Time: 15 minutes
- 2 scoops Bone Broth Collagen Protein Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 banana, mashed
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, banana and almond milk.
- Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while mixing with a rubber spatula until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1⁄4-cup rounds of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes.
- Flip with a spatula, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Top with almond butter and enjoy!