These muffins taste just like Grandma’s banana nut muffins — but with a healthy dose of collagen. Multi Collagen Protein is a flavorless collagen protein powder that hides perfectly in these baked goods. How often do you get to say your muffins promote healthy skin and support healthy joints and a healthy gut?† Try whipping up a batch today, your friends and family won’t even realize that there is collagen in them!
Banana Nut Collagen Muffins
Serves: 12 Prep
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gluten-free sprouted flour blend (brown rice, oat and sorghum blend)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs or 2 flax eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup walnuts, crushed
- 4 scoops Multi Collagen Protein
- Toppings: one banana sliced and crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Add banana slice and walnuts and bake for 15-18 minutes.