Keto Chocolate Brownies
Time: 30 minutes
- 12 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 oz dark chocolate, 85% or darker
- ½ cup almond flour
- 5 scoops Keto Collagen Chocolate
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 whole eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper, covering the bottom and sides
- In a saucepan, melt together butter and dark chocolate over low heat
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and stir in the butter and chocolate mixture
- Stir in the remaining dry ingredients until well mixed
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before cutting and enjoy!