- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Collagen Protein (chocolate)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Optional: 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey (to taste)
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside. Bigger or smaller pan will impact thickness of bars.
- In a large bowl combine ingredients in order listed. Mix well. Mixture should be wet and sticky (not runny). Add more almond flour if it is too wet or almond milk if too dry - 1 tbsp at a time.
- Taste and adjust sweetness by adding maple syrup or honey. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Flatten out the mixture until it forms the shape of the pan. I like using the parchment paper and pressing evenly until flattened.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight. Cut into bars or squares and enjoy! Store any excess in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Recipe courtesy of @balancingandie